Our “Freeze with a Friend” CoolSculpting event is coming up on Thursday, September 29th!
As my patients will know, I only recommend procedures that I have personally tried and loved for myself. CoolSculpting is no exception! This treatment is my go-to for addressing areas of my body that have been tougher to tackle through diet and exercise alone.
Interested in getting a discount on the procedure or just learning more about how CoolSculpting works? Here are 5 reasons to stop by Steele Dermatology between 12pm and 3pm on September 29th – with your girl friend, husband, mom, or even by yourself:
1. Get 20% Off CoolSculpting Treatments, 25% Off if You Bring a Friend
Every guest who attends our CoolSculpting event will get 20% off the treatment, 25% off if you bring a friend who is new to the practice. This is a great time to start getting CoolSculpting, so you can see great results by the time holiday parties come around!
Note: This discount is valid for this event only and you must put a non-refundable 25% deposit down in order to get the special pricing. This deposit is transferable, so you can decide to use it toward another treatment.
2. Get Answers to Any Questions You Have About CoolSculpting
Whether you’ve done your research into CoolSculpting or have just heard about this treatment – we’re here to answer any and all questions you might have about the procedure.
- How many CoolSculpting sessions will I need?
- What does the procedure feel like?
- How quickly will I start seeing results from my CoolSculpting procedure?
We’ll be happy to answer any lingering questions you still have about the treatment, to help you figure out whether it’s right for you.
3. Learn About the New, Better, Faster CoolSculpting Treatment
We’ve recently updated our CoolSculpting machine to the new CoolAdvantage applicator. What this means for you:
- Treatment time is cut in half: from 60 minutes to 35 minutes, even easier to fit in during your lunch break!
- Better patient experience: a recent clinical study showed a 45% increase in comfort levels during the treatment, which was already an extremely tolerable procedure.
- Better results: Ability to treat more fat cells with every placement of the applicator.
In addition to these improvements, these are the benefits our patients have always enjoyed with CoolSculpting:
- A nonsurgical, noninvasive way to reduce body fat and improve the overall shape of your body.
- No scars, no recovery period, no discomfort or swelling after the procedure.
- You set the pace to create the results you want, since there is no limit to the number of areas you can treat or the number of treatments you can get.
Read our Guide to CoolSculpting to learn about the science behind why the treatment works; plus details on exactly what to expect before, during, and after the procedure.
4. Get a Free Cosmetic Consultation
Take advantage of the event to get a free consultation! Together we will develop your personalized CoolSculpting treatment plan based on your goals.
You will also get a better idea of what kind of results you can expect after your first and subsequent treatments. Check out before and after photos from patients who have used one or more CoolSculpting to slim down their abdomen, chin, neck, and love handles.
5. Enter to Win Door Prizes and a Free CoolSculpting Treatment
All event attendees will be entered to win fabulous door prizes, such as gift certificates from DryBar and Athleta. If you purchase one or more CoolSculpting treatments, you will also be entered to win a free treatment!
RSVP: Save Your Spot Today
Give us a call at 770 – 464 – 6000 or RSVP online to save your spot at the CoolSculpting “Freeze with a Friend” event!
The event goes from 12pm to 3pm on Thursday, September 29th, so you can drop by over your lunch break, whenever is convenient for you.
If you have any questions about this event or the CoolSculpting treatment, don’t hesitate to give us a call or reach out on social media: