Make 2016 the Year You Get Your Best Body Ever
If “get in shape” was on your new year’s resolution list again this year, you’re not alone. Hoping for a more slender body in 2016 is not just an issue of vanity: a lighter frame and less jiggle can make you more motivated to get in your workout gear and live a healthier lifestyle!
There’s no one thing that will give you your best body, it’s a multifactorial process:
- Healthy Diet and Exercise: Combine clean eating full of veggies, lean protein, and healthy fats with exercise that includes weight training and cardiovascular exercise.
- Targeted Body Contouring: Do your part in terms of diet and exercise habits, and let CoolSculpting do the rest! This raved-about procedure allows you to naturally freeze off excess fat to reveal a more svelte and sculpted physique.
My Personal Experience with CoolSculpting
You know that I don’t recommend anything for my patients that I don’t love for myself: CoolSculpting is no exception. I eat well and love my exercise time, but with a busy life, my gym time is limited.
I’ve had CoolSculpting for those areas that were a little tougher to tackle with diet and exercise. Not that it couldn’t have been done, but it required a time commitment in the gym that I couldn’t make. Voila, Coolsculpting was the answer!
Several weeks after CoolSculpting, I started to notice that I looked and felt smaller and smoother and my jeans buttoned a little more easily.
How CoolSculpting Works and Why People Love It
You have probably already heard of CoolSculpting from a friend or in a beauty magazine. Celebrities like Molly Sims, Brad Pitt, and Christina Aguilera are known to get the treatment regularly – why all the love for CoolSculpting?
Benefits of the CoolSculpting Procedure:
- CoolSculpting is a nonsurgical and noninvasive way to reduce unwanted fat and improve the overall shape of your body.
- No scars, no recovery period, no discomfort or swelling after the procedure.
- Fast procedure: you can get a CoolSculpting session over your lunch break, a session only takes one hour!
- Produce results that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Don’t just shrink cells, eliminate them forever! With CoolSculpting, your fat cells die and are naturally eliminated by your body.
- Set your own pace and create the results you want: there is no limit to the areas that can be treated or the number of treatments you can have to reach your goal.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
- During the CoolSculpting Procedure: controlled cooling is delivered to specific parts of your body, freezing the targeted fat cells underneath.
- Right After Your CoolSculpting Session: you can return to your normal activities – the procedure is completely non-surgical and requires no down time.
- Weeks and Months After Your CoolSculpting Session: your body will naturally eliminate the cells that were frozen during your procedure. Once those cells are gone – they’re gone for good!
Seeing is Believing: Before and After CoolSculpting
Check out these pictures of patients before and after their CoolSculpting procedures and see for yourself what kind of results you can achieve!
CoolSculpting Before and After: Abdomen
CoolSculpting Before and After: Chin and Neck
CoolSculpting Before and After: Love Handles
Frequently Asked Questions About CoolSculpting
Below are answers to the most common questions patients ask about CoolSculpting.
1. How long does a CoolSculpting session last?
It only takes an hour to treat an area. For most, the time flies by since you can occupy yourself by talking on the phone, browsing the Internet, or even taking a nap!
2. How many CoolSculpting sessions will I need?
This depends on your body and your goals. We can tackle almost any amount of fat almost anywhere on the body and give you a sculpted, smooth look with the appropriate number of treatments. The beautiful thing about CoolSculpting is that we can treat a really small pocket of fat or a larger pocket of fat – the only variable is the number of treatment sessions. When you come in for a consultation we will look at the areas to be treated and estimate the number of sessions required.
3. What does the CoolSculpting procedure feel like?
When the applicator is applied, you can feel the pressure of the suction of the tissue into the device and a cold sensation. This subsides after a few minutes, after which you will feel no discomfort whatsoever.
4. What happens to the fat cells when they are frozen off?
Our bodies have a natural process of disposing of damaged, or old cells that are no longer functional. When the fat cells are injured by the cold, the body recognizes them as being damaged and starts the process of naturally disposing of them.
5. When will I see results from my CoolSculpting procedure?
You will start to see results as quickly as three weeks after your procedure, with the most visible results being evident after about two months. Your body will continue to eliminate fat cells for up to six months after the treatment.
Find Out if CoolSculpting is Right for You
CoolSculpting can help you achieve you achieve the body of your dreams, whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are building upon existing healthy habits.
Make an appointment with Dr. Steele to find out if CoolSculpting is right for you, call (770) 464-6000 or make an appointment online.
Get a Free Personal Consultation: Join us for a Cool Day Out!
Join us on February 23rd at 11:30 AM the Steele Dermatology office for a Cool Day Out! We’ll be offering FREE personal consultations, a live demonstration, special pricing on CoolSculpting – as well as raffling off a free treatment!
Admission is free but space is limited so RSVP today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot. 🙂
Follow Steele Dermatology on Social Media: